- The Amazing Spiderman - Just saw this in theatres. As a huge fan of superhero movies, Spiderman being my favorite, this was a must-see for us. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone bring fresh life into the series, and if you are a fan of the Tobey McGuire led trilogy, you will love this new one as well
- Ted - If you are a Seth Macfarlane fan (Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show) and enjoy his sense of humor, Ted is definitely worth a watch. It was way more emotional than I expected it to be though!
- Katy Perry: Part of Me - As long-standing Katy Perry fan I was so excited to see this film. Footage of her as a youngster and interviews with Perry and those close to her are interspersed with performances from her California Dreams Tour. I caught her concert in Toronto and found it fascinating to see behind-the-scene footage. Very inspiring
Can't Miss Show
- MasterChef - I have watched Hell's Kitchen for a long time, and MasterChef is another great show with Chef Gordon Ramsay. MasterChef features talented home chefs and a much softer side of Ramsay. This season features a contestant who is visually impaired and a huge inspiration to fellow contestants and viewers alike.
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin - I am almost done this book and have enjoyed it immensely! Rubin sets out on a year long project examining a variety of areas in her life, focused on improving to gain a greater sense of happiness and what exactly that means. Makes me eager to do my own happiness project!
- Katy Perry's Teenage Dream - Bought the original album, then bought the deluxe version that was released later. Every song is a must listen.
- Rock of Ages Soundtrack - Loved the movie, love singing along to the 80's inspired soundtrack. So catchy!