Thursday, July 21, 2011

What's in my purse?


Hey guys!

I have been meaning to do this blog for a while. I have seen it done on YouTube so many times (I would love to do it on there but I do not really have a camera to use unfortunately!). The bag I am currently using is one I picked up from my workplace – unfortunately I can’t show a pic of it but it is a fairly large turquoise handbag and I’ll try to explain as best as I can!

I tend to have a lot in my purse because I like to be prepared for no matter what. So here is a list of the current things I have in my bag and why I have them there!

- Nivea lip balm – I am going through a phase right now where I can’t stand lip glosses so I always have a ton of balms stored everywhere – this is a balm that my boyfriend has too as it is unscented and has no color. Nothing is worse than being stuck out somewhere with chapped lips and nothing to help!

- Mini Britney Spears circus fantasy perfume – if I am heading out somewhere and want to smell nice

- Pepto bismol – for upset stomach L

- Cell phone charger – I am traveling right now and will need to charge my phone

- Sephora bamboo charcoal blotting papers – to soak up mid-day oil

- Bear Paws – for if I am stuck out somewhere and need a snack

- Mint from last time we went out to dinner

- ID holder from Icing – bought it to use for next time I go to a buck and doe as you can just put your ID, cash and tickets in there

- Black Suzy Shier change purse – I like to keep change separate from my wallet so I have one bag I can just grab out to pay

- Ticket stub from Horrible Bosses

- Little pack of Kleenex

- Bath and Body Works coconut lime verbena anti-bacterial hand lotion – I hate the smell of hand sanitizer but this lotion does not smell like alcohol at all, plus it moisturizes your hands and makes them smell good

- Nivea dry confidence 24 hour deodorant

- Crest samples – I got these sent from Shoppers – little flosses, toothpaste and mouthwash samples

- Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Revive (pomegranate and lemon verbena scent) – if I just want a light scent, I wear this especially if I’ve been at the gym

- Notepad and pen – for writing things down on the go – super helpful to have

- Bath and Body Works nail file

- Purple croc print wallet from Bentley’s – receipts (especially my ones from BBW that give me $10 off!), and all my store cards and debit card and all that fun stuff! I won’t go into detail about which ones I have though

- Birthday cards – I have about 6 friends who have had birthdays that I have not seen yet and need to give to them!

- Girl stuff lol

- Finally I have a little polka dot bag that I got from work too that I put all my little stuff in and these are all things that are helpful to have with you – halls cough candies, band aids, lens cleaner for my glasses and sunglasses, Secret Cocoa Butter Kiss body splash, excel mints, Vicks vapo inhaler, a matchbook of bobby pins from Claire`s, Life Oil Absorbing sheets and a 10 pack of Tylenol


PhPhoto credit: http://www.interestingbuys.co.uk/buy/handbags/?_pge=0&_rec=54 (this is not my purse but it is somewhat close and very similar in color)

P

That is all that I have in my purse at the moment. Other items I tend to have are a lotion from Bath and Body Works and a book or magazine to read, but lately I have been bringing a second bag full of car stuff for if we take a trip somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment